Coca tea for high altitude sickness
Watching the condors in Colca Canyon at Cruz del Condor (6 ft wingspan!)
Machu Picchu Ruins!
Machu Picchu! See that mountain towering over? That's Wayna Picchu. I hiked that.
I'm home from Peru after traveling to Machu Picchu, and may I just say that Peru is the most beautiful country I have ever seen. Granted, I have only seen a total of 4 countries in my life. But oh my goodness, I am in love with Peru. I'll say a little bit more about my trip when I have more time to post, but here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.
Gillian, Can't get my response to post. I love the comments with the photos...the photos are breathaking...you are looking terrific! This is facilitating me to relive my adventure wpirit of my year in Europe when I was 20. Thank yop7u! Love, Aunt Ana
ReplyDelete